Share the topic you picked for the final poster, why you picked it, and two interesting facts you have learned about your topic.
Global climate change remains a controversial issue, especially the suggestion that it is human caused. Why do you think there is still confusion around global climate change and its cause? Discuss evidence of global climate change.
Unit outcomes addressed in this Assignment:
· Use epidemiological information for informing scientific, ethical, economic, and political discussion of health issues.
· Use critical thinking to arrive at a conclusion.
Course outcome assessed/addressed in this Assignment:
· PU520-2: Explain the importance of epidemiology for informing scientific, ethical, economic, and political discussion of health issues.
· PC-6.2: Communicate the critical thinking process by which one arrives at a conclusion.
Prepare a presentation worthy poster on your assigned topic. Use the provided poster template. Assignments should use evidence-based data. Do not alter the general look or size of the poster although you may reorganize the sections if needed. Selected posters will be presented in the Unit 10 Seminar and can be listed on your resume/CV as a presentation.
· Provide an evidence-based overview of the issue.
· Use epidemiological and economics based data to provide evidence of the economic impact of both the issue and possible solutions.
· Use epidemiological and other data to provide evidence of the political and ethical impact of both the issue and possible solutions.
· Provide evidence-based solutions for prevention, intervention, and education.
· Write a 300–500 word narrative describing the critical thinking process you used to determine the ripple effect and unintended consequences of the proposed solutions as well as your recommendations.
You are the presidential adviser faced with addressing the environmental health implications of global climate change. First, define global climate change. Second, provide an overview of what issues you are expecting in the next 5–10 years and their human health and environmental implications. Third, summarize the Paris Agreement with a discussion of how the agreement will address climate change as well as any weaknesses in the agreement. Provide a recommendation if the US should rejoin the Paris Agreement or not with a justification. Please answer the question in a 2–3-page paper.