According to the textbook, the current world economy is increasingly becoming integrated and interdependent; as a result, the relationship between business and society is becoming more complex. Please choose ONE of the following companies to research for this assignment.
• Wells Fargo
• Hilton Hotels
• Progressive Insurance
• L’Oreal Personal Care Products
• Kroger’s Grocery
• Northrop Grumman Corporation
Please write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Specify the nature, structure, and types of products or services of your company, and identify two (2) key factors in the organization’s external environment that can affect its success (i.e. competition, economy, weather, technology).
- Suggest 2-3 ways in which the primary stakeholders (i.e. employees, consumers, suppliers, stockholder) can influence the organization’s profitability.
- Specify one (1) controversial corporate social responsibility concern associated with your company.
- Submit a reference page with at least three (4) quality references that you have used for this paper.
Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Analyze the relationship between business and society, and the ways in which they are part of an interactive system.
• Recommend ways stakeholders can influence the destiny of both business and society.
• Analyze the various primary and secondary stakeholder groups, their roles, and relationships.
• Compare and contrast the concepts of corporate social responsibility and citizenship.
• Analyze ways ethical challenges affect the multiple functions of business.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in business and society.
• Write clearly and concisely about business and society using proper writing mechanics.
The post World Economy appeared first on graduatepaperhelp.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
World Economy was first posted on July 24, 2019 at 2:09 pm.
©2019 "Graduate Paper Help". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com