Watch the “Ethics vs. Psychological Research” video in the Week One Electronic Reserve Readings.
Professional psychologists, in nonclinical fields, provide valuable consultation services to governmental, corporate, nonprofit agency, and individual clients. Many times this advice focuses on application of learning theory to educational or training tasks.
Select one of the following professional fields:
· Environmental or evolutionary psychology
· Forensic psychology (Please select this topic)
· Health or sports psychology
· Industrial/organizational or engineering psychology
Create a 5- to 7-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes for a client explaining psychological learning theory and how it can be applied in the workplace.
Address the following in your presentation:
· How the basic tenants of theory influence the study of learning
· How psychological learning theory can be applied in the workplace
· Provide examples of how research methods are used to study the process of learning
· Any American Psychological Association (APA) ethical guidelines or specific division ethical guidelines relevant to your presentation
Bottom of Form
The post Wk 1 Individual: Explaining Learning Theory to Clients appeared first on Smart Essays.
Order a similar paper and get 15% discount on your first order with us
The slide presentation should include the following: The identification of the individual/family or group with background information including: Your assessment of the client/family/group Presenting problem or concern History of
One Freelance Limited: a professional writing service that provides original papers. Our products include academic papers of varying complexity and other personalized services, along with research materials for assistance purposes only. All the materials from our website should be used with proper references.