visit two different drug stores and conduct a comparison of two products in the same category (e.g., weight loss pills, cough syrup, dietary supplements, wrinkle remover, etc. In addition, conduct a brief interview with ONE pharmacist from EACH store using a pre-determined set of questions. Following the product comparison and pharmacist interview, a 3-4 page in-depth written report based on information gathered during the visits is required. The following questions should be addressed using the information gathered from the products as well as the interview with the pharmacist:
1) Why are some products more expensive than others even though they contain the same amount of active ingredient?
2) What product would you choose to use and why?
3) What influenced you to select these products?
4) What do you look for when you buy products?
5) How were you treated by the pharmacist?
6) What defining knowledge did you learn from this activity that contributes towards making more informed decisions as a consumer of health products?
Why are some products more expensive than others even though they contain the same amount of active ingredient? was first posted on June 27, 2019 at 12:47 pm.
©2019 "Medic Papers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org