You have made it to the final project, in which you are putting all your data together and providing the story and analysis as if you actually performed the research. This assignment will provide you the experience of statistics in the research process.
Create a 10- to 15-slide presentation, including detailed speaker notes, discussing your statistics project data analyses.
Include the following in your presentation:
- An introduction that includes the data and variables: This information is provided on the information tab of the Microsoft® Excel® data set.
- A description and results of each analysis
- The descriptive statistics
- The t-test or ANOVA
- The bivariate correlations
- A conceptual summary of the results stating what they tell you about the data
Format any citations in your presentation according to APA guidelines.
The post Statistics Project, Part 5: Presentation appeared first on Smart Essays.