Assignment: Book used
- Myers, D.G., & Twenge, J.M. (2012). Social Psychology (11th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Education. (ISBN: 978-0-07-803529-6)
- Read six “big ideas” listed in Chapter 1 of the textbook . These are the building blocks for which social psychological theories, research, and ideas are built upon.
- Select three of these “big ideas”:
- In your own words, explain each of the three big idea(s) you chose.
- Relate the ideas to your own life: give an example either from your own life or perhaps an event you have recently heard of that applies to one or more of the three “big ideas” you chose.
- Use 2 sources.
- Your textbook can be the first one. Make sure to do your best to describe the “Big Ideas” in your own words (try to not use direct quotes).
- Due to the wanting you to relate the big ideas to “real life”, the second source can be from a magazine, online blog, newspaper, journal article, etc.
- Paper length should be approximately 2-3 pages in length (approximately 500- 750 words).
- Use APA style, including a cover page and reference page (not included in page length)
- Introductory paragraph, setting forth a clear statement of your assignment.
- Conclusion, a concise paragraph that reaffirms your assignment.
- Cite a minimum of 2 sources (APA). The first source will be the one you choose as stated in the details above, the second source can be your textbook.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post Social Psychology’s Big Ideas appeared first on Homework Gig.