` Complete Part 1 of your Social Change Project.
Address the following items in a 3-4 page paper:
· Describe a current social problem. How might this problem be incongruent with social work values/ethics?
· How/when has this problem been identified historically, and what were the actions taken to address this concern?
· How have the groups affected by this concern changed over time?
· Describe the policy area related to this social problem.
· Is the policy identified by you dictated by local, state, or federal statute—or a combination thereof?
· What are the different aspects of the policy?
· How long has the current policy been in place?
· Who supports and who opposes the policy?
· What changes/amendments have been made to the policy?
· Explain how this policy affects clients you might see in a clinical setting and why, as a clinical social worker, it would be important to advocate for change.