1. How can a “researcher acting as an instrument” in a qualitative study best ensure the trustworthiness of the data analysis and the conclusions?
2. The study of how ideas developed over time is a type of conceptual or psychological historical research. Identify a key concept in your own discipline and describe in detail the types of primary sources you could use to understand its history, explaining what each source might add to the study.
3. A medical researcher is concerned about mistakenly concluding that a new medication is effective when it really is not. What type of error is the researcher concerned about making (Type I or Type II)? Describe what the researcher might do to decrease the likelihood of making that type of error. Discuss ramifications of your suggested approach for other types of error in the study.
4. Throughout your textbook the authors return to the importance of interpreting the findings of a research project. Explain why this is an essential element in a high-quality research report.
5. What impact might research methods have on the future of the field of psychology?
Directions:Questions 1-4 are to be answered in 150 words or more with references under each question.
The post Psychology appeared first on Smart Essays.
Order a similar paper and get 15% discount on your first order with us
One Freelance Limited: a professional writing service that provides original papers. Our products include academic papers of varying complexity and other personalized services, along with research materials for assistance purposes only. All the materials from our website should be used with proper references.