In this paper complete all the required activities and answer the reflection questions. This assignment will help extend your understanding of the unit topics and concepts to applications in everyday life. Please respond to all of the questions in paragraph form with the question numbers labeled. You should incorporate concepts from the readings into your answers and cite the readings as needed. The paper should be 2-3 pages.
Watch the clip linked below that retells an account of an experience in a grocery store.
· How is privilege present within this story?
· How does this one personal experience connect to the larger history of oppression in the US?
· How does this clip portray ways to harness privilege to promote social change?
· What do you think about the effectiveness of this strategy?
Personal Reflection on Social Class: Answer the following questions about your class identity and reflect on how your identity is located within systems of privilege and oppression. Share to your comfort level and reflect on your experience as one example of understanding the connection between biography and history.
· What is your social class position?
· How have you learned about your class position?
· How do you express your social class (ex: dress, communication, accessories, music, etc)?
· What advantages and/or disadvantages, if any, do you experience based upon your social class?
· Do you know of any stereotypes about your social class? If so, list them.
· How does your class position intersect with other identities?
After reading the article about indigenous women and sexual violence, answer the following questions. How does the article exemplify the importance of historical context in defining and understanding social problems? Identify examples from the reading.
The post Psychology/2-3 Page Paper appeared first on Smart Essays.
Order a similar paper and get 15% discount on your first order with us
The slide presentation should include the following: The identification of the individual/family or group with background information including: Your assessment of the client/family/group Presenting problem or concern History of
One Freelance Limited: a professional writing service that provides original papers. Our products include academic papers of varying complexity and other personalized services, along with research materials for assistance purposes only. All the materials from our website should be used with proper references.