- Provide a one-paragraph history about Sandra’s life to this point.
- Using your textbook, define Erikson’s stage of Integrity and Despair in the Theory of Psychosocial Development.
- Identify whether Sandra is in Integrity or Despair.
- Explain how this transition crisis may be resolved by a HSP conducting a life review with Sandra.
- Using Sandra’s ecomap that you created in the Unit 8 Assignment, select at least two systems (influences) in her environment that are causing the most stress and negative influence on Sandra’s behavior and decision-making.
- Using the textbook, define Stress Theory and explain at least two recommendations a HSP could make to Sandra to help her cope with her trauma/stress that may help her meet her goal of a long life expectancy.
- If Sandra provided consent to contact her family, do you believe that involving her adult children would positively impact her family system? Explain why or why not, using specific support from the case study.
- What role could Sandra’s adult children play in helping Sandra cope with her trauma/stress?
- Identify the name and contact information for one human services agency that serves older adults, which may provide assistance to Sandra and her family.
- Provide specific detail on how this agency would help Sandra and her family with their current stressors, including describing the specific services that the agency provides.
- Considering all you have learned in HN144, what are some best practice approaches that a human service professional could use to help a multigenerational family experiencing a negative environment?
Your Assignment should be 2–3 pages, not including the title and reference pages, and should include the following elements:
- Title page: Provide your name, section number, and date
- Body: Answer all the questions in complete sentences and paragraphs
- Your responses should reflect professional writing standards using proper tone and language, and be free of spelling and grammatical errors. The writing and writing style should be correct, accurate, and reflect knowledge of human service theories.
- Reference page: Sources in APA format
- You must use your text as a source in this paper.
- Use Arial or Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, and left aligned
- Use standard 1″ margins on all sides
- Use 6th Edition APA formatting and citation style throughout your paper
- If you need assistance with APA style, please visit the Writing Center.
Please remember that your Assignment must be your original work; plagiarism will not be tolerated. It is always important to attribute credit to the proper sources when relying on the text, articles, websites, or other sources.
As a reminder, you must credit your work when you:
- Summarize concepts and theories that you learned in the text, articles, or Internet sources.
- Use others’ ideas, theories, and concepts in constructing discussion question responses or completing projects.
- Use direct quotes in the context of your project (when quoting directly, you must use quotation marks).
You can also refer to the Writing with Integrity guide found under Academic Tools for additional help and resources for proper citation strategies.
The post Psychology appeared first on Smart Essays.