3 pages at least
· 12 pt. standard font (Times, Cambria, etc.)
· 1” margins
· Should contain in-text citations that follow proper MLA format
· Should contain proper heading, page numbering, etc. following MLA format
· Should demonstrate evidence of having been proofread prior to submission (no glaring grammatical/punctuation/format errors)
· Using the feedback received from your peers and your instructor as a guide, revise your first draft assignment to create a significantly strengthened final draft.
· Your essay should still make an argument about why your film is/is not significant and worthy of study. It should also still include references to at least two credible sources. (Additional sources may be added if you see fit.)
· Your review should utilize ONE of the theories we discuss in class and apply that theory to the film.
· The essay should demonstrate substantial reconsideration and revision of your previous work. All opinions should be turned into claims and supported with evidence. Do NOT simply make grammatical corrections to your first draft and call it a revision.
· Your argument and key points should be clearly articulated from the introductory paragraph onward and remain in sight through the conclusion of the essay. (make the map match the terrain)
· The organization of your essay and logical flow from idea to idea.
· Each main point/claim of your larger argument should be clearly articulated, adequately supported with appropriate evidence, and fully explained (remember: ‘show your work’).
· The language and sentence structure of your essay should demonstrate conciseness, clarity, credibility, and mastery of language and tone appropriate to academic writing in the CMT discipline.
please use three theory which: feminist, Marxism, and cultural studies to analysis one scene or one theory in three scene, outside research must be about the theories then use it for analyzing
Personal Learning Networks was first posted on June 26, 2019 at 4:01 pm.
©2019 "Medic Papers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org