Assignment 2: SWOT Analysis and Presentation
Due Week 4 and worth 150 points
Based on the feedback from your professor for the first assignment, you will continue working on your recommendations for an LMS for your organization. You must compare and contrast two (2) different LMSs using a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis on each system that you have identified as two (2) potential solutions.
Once you have completed the SWOT analysis, you will create a presentation for the organization so that they are able to make the best choice possible.
You must submit the SWOT analysis and your recommendation as two (2) separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for.
The following resources may help you with this assignment:
- Article titled “SWOT Analysis”, located at http://www.washington.edu/research/rapid/resources/toolsTemplates/SWOT_analysis.pdf
- Article titled “SWOT Analysis”, located at http://www.mcafee.cc/Classes/BEM116/PDF/SWOT.pdf.
Note: You may also use Internet or Strayer Resource Center for articles on SWOT analysis.
Write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
- Select one (1) proprietary LMS and one (1) open-access LMS that provide viable solutions for your organization. Provide a rationale for your selections.
- Compare and contrast the two (2) selected systems using a SWOT analysis on each system and summarize the main findings from your analysis.
- Based on your SWOT analysis, recommend the LMS that you believe will best support the organization’s needs. Justify your response.
- Create a five to ten (5-10) minute presentation for your organization explaining your recommendation for an LMS. Note: The presentation may be completed in PowerPoint, Prezi, video, other presentation software, or as a written script. The presentation file is not included in the required assignment page length. You can record the audio for your presentation or include a written script. Typically, you should allocate about one (1) minute per slide.
- Provide at least three (3) reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references (no more than one  used previously), published within the last five (5) years that support the paper’s claims.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze an organization’s learning needs and rationale for selecting a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Differentiate between proprietary and open-access LMS.
- Describe the components of a typical LMS.
- Recognize strengths and constraints of an LMS.
- Evaluate assessment tools and capabilities of an LMS.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in technology tools to manage learning.
- Write clearly and concisely about issues in technology tools to manage learning using proper writing mechanics.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Coupon Code “Newclient”
organization so that they are able to make the best choice possible. was first posted on July 21, 2019 at 2:18 pm.
©2019 "The Nursing Hub". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com