Meaning-Making Forum 4 (Week 7)
Meaning-Making Forums 1-4 are this course’s unique final project. Be fully engaged in Phase Four! After reviewing the readings, presentations, lecture notes, articles, and web-engagements, and previous assignments, artificially move your predetermined careseeker (i.e., Crossroads’ Careseekers: Bruce, Joshua, Brody, Justin, or Melissa) through Phase Four.
NOTE: These research-based forums require that you draw upon ALL of the course readings and learning activities to date, in order to substantively develop each phase in our Solution-based, Short-term, Pastoral Counseling (SbStPC) process. Noticeably support each core assertion.
- Rapport and Relational Alignment. Briefly explain how you will maintain rapport and check your relational alignment (i.e., use DISC language) in order to support forward progress.
- Phase Four Distinctive Features. Narrate movement of careseeker through Phase Four’s distinctive features (i.e., purpose, goal, chief aim, role/responsibility, use of guiding assumptions) and apply pertinent insights and techniques from ALL the readings, previous assignments, and the Bible.
- Supportive Feedback Break. In light of your careseeker’s unique journey, what insight(s), technique(s), and resource(s) will you need to reinforce in order to support his/her forward progress in community?
- Phase 4 Marker. Describe a marker that indicates successful disengagement from counseling is underway.
- Food for Thought? In what ways do Hebrews 10: 24-25 and the following websites, inform how to prepare your ministry or agency based context for effective Phase 4 connections?
- Mental Health Ministries
- Why Small Groups?
- Discover Resources Near You
- An Example of a Local Church’s Counseling Support
- Carefully Follow Meaning-Making Forum Guidelines & Tips!
- Make sure to use headings (5) so that the most inattentive reader may easily follow your thoughts.
- Use the annotated outline approach. Bullets should have concise, complete, well-developed sentences or paragraphs.
- Foster a “noble-minded” climate for investigating claims through well-supported core assertions (i.e., consider the validation pattern of the Bereans; Acts 17:11). Noticeably support assertions to facilitate further investigation and to avoid the appearance of plagiarism.
- Since you have the required materials (e.g., Masterpiece), abridge any related citations (Nichols, p. 12) and do not list the required source in a References’ section.
- Secondary sources must follow current APA guidelines for citations and References.
- Make every effort to prove that you care about the subject matter by proofreading to eliminate grammar and spelling distractions.
- Right Click on hyperlinks and Open in New Window
A substantive thread (at least 450 words)
The post Meaning-Making Forum #4 appeared first on Smart Essays.