- Assignment Details
- Learning Materials
- Reading Assignment
For each assignment, you will use the M.U.S.E. link to complete the lab. Access the M.U.S.E. by clicking on Learning Materials.
In this lab, you will observe the time progression of industrialization and human development to help you write up a scientific paper that centers on the following:
- If current human development does not change, will groundwater sustainability be affected? Explain your observations.
Human Impacts on the Sustainability of Groundwater
Sustainability is based on a simple principle: Everything that is needed for survival and well-being depends either directly or indirectly on the natural environment. Sustainability creates and maintains the conditions under which humans and nature can exist in productive harmony, while also helping to fulfill the social and economic requirements of present and future generations.
Using the M.U.S.E. link, review the background information and gather your data.
Use the Lab 1 worksheet for assignment instructions and data collection.
Please submit your completed assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Words of Wisdom, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4 & 6
- Apply environmental sustainability to an identified project.
IP 1 (Hints and Guide): Please number report according to these 7 Subheadings:
1. Purpose: State the purpose very simply. Example: “The purpose of this experiment is to investigate ground water usage and sustainability over a period of time”.
2. Introduction: This section should contain background information about ground water (it’s surfaces, its usage in all fields, its contamination, etc).
3. Hypothesis: This should be a statement predicting the outcome of the experiment. For example “I predict that this experiment will prove that water sustainability is in danger”.
4. Method: This section should contain a description of how you conducted the virtual experiment in the MUSE to collect data for filling the data table. Describe step by step, what you clicked on (Time progression, etc).
5. Results/Outcome: In this section, use words to describe your data contained in the table, refer to the numbers in your data table (the %s, impact on forests, saltwater intrusion, etc).
6. Discussion/Analysis: This section should contain your overall conclusion of your data and a statement that shows your hypothesis is confirmed or rejected by what your data table represented.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post Lab 1 Human Impact On Groundwater appeared first on Homework Gig.