Assessment Task: Individual Report Focusing on a Specific Vulnerable Group and Aspect within the same Specific Country
Weighting = 50%
Provide a comprehensive strategic response to addressing HIV/AIDS within a chosen country (SWAZILAND), focusing on a specific target group that is at-risk and/or affected by HIV/AIDS.
This report needs to be a thorough analysis, encompassing an integrated and comprehensive set of recommendations for addressing the specific needs of that group. It will need to be backed up by the academic literature and evidence.
The report needs to be no more than 3000 words.
Specific learning outcomes addressed
1. In-depth understanding of the social, cultural and political impact of HIV on one vulnerable population in your country
2. Ability to articulate clearly the problem relating to that group
3. Ability to critically assess your country’s response to this issue
4. Ability to propose a strategic public health response to this issue
Assessment criteria :
Your assignments will be assessed against the following criteria:
1. Relevance of your work
2. Work responds directly to the assigned task
3. Evidence of critical reflection and growth in understanding
4. Conclusions are supported by evidence and argument
5. Intellectual coherence of your work
6. Logical flow of ideas
7. Presentation is clear and concise
8. Referencing is accurate
9. Free from plagiarism