Identify and explain the various benefits to group therapy compared to individual therapy, especially when working with offender populations. Choose a particular type of group treatment which is often used to treat offender populations or victims of crime. Locate at least two professional journal articles via the ProQuest database, which address issues related to this type of treatment and population. Write a 3-5 page paper and address the following components of the group:
- Indicate how you would recruit members.
- Would the members participate on a voluntary or involuntary basis?
- How would you screen for appropriate group members?
- What would be the size of the group?
- What would be the duration and the frequency of the group?
- Would the group be open or closed?
- How would you structure or format the group?
- What strategies, as outlined in the readings, would you utilize with the group?
- How would you determine if the group was successful?
This assignment is worth 7 points of the total course grade.
This assignment aligns with the following weekly outcomes: 3, 5, 6.
This assignment aligns with the following course outcomes: 8.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
Identify and explain the various benefits to group therapy compared to individual therapy was first posted on July 15, 2019 at 5:36 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org