Retirement and “The Number”
Let’s first talk about your retirement. How much do you need to retire on to maintain a comfortable life-style? To live where you want to live, to have the means to visit your family and friends, to go on vacation, and to pursue your interests and avocations?
Specialists call this “The Number.” Financial planner, Lee Eisenberg, wrote a book about retirement planning called “The Number,” the size of the nest egg needed to support a desired retirement lifestyle. Is it $1 million, $2 million, what?
ING, the insurance company, will ask for your age, current income, your expected future income needed at retirement, and life expectancy; and instantly, it will provide you with a minimum net worth (“The Number”) to retire on.
Decide what “The Number” is for you by going to:
What is your “number” (see reading for techniques and tools)? What might cause your number to be higher? What average annual return do you need on your investments between now and retirement to reach your number? How might you achieve this rate of return?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write a minimum of 400 words (approximately 2 pages) using Microsoft Word.
- Attempt APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost.
- Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
- Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page.
- Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc.
- Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
How much do you need to retire on to maintain a comfortable life-style? was first posted on June 22, 2019 at 2:30 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com