Discuss the health problem being presented in the hearing and why is it important for politicians…
In this assignment, you will explore a US Senate hearing on a public health issue. Go tohttp://www.help.senate.gov/hearings/and select a recorded hearing pertaining to a public health issue. Respond to the following:
- Discuss the health problem being presented in the hearing and why is it important for politicians to address this problem through policy.
- Summarize the results of the hearing.
- Who are the key players and the presenters, and what are the issues raised and the outcomes?
- Who are the key stakeholders and how will the development of a policy impact each stakeholder?
- What are some of the limitations of government decision making and financing of the proposed policy?
- Discussed a public health issue being presented during a US Senate hearing. Identified the key stakeholders and the impact of the proposed policy on each.
- Discussed the limitations of the government in developing the proposed policy.
- Justified your answers with appropriate research and reasoning.