- Explain how the motion of an apple falling to the ground is related to the orbit of the Moon around the Earth.
- Calculate g for astronauts who orbit the earth 200 km above the surface, given that the mass of the Earth is 5.98×1024 kg and the radius of the Earth is 6.38 x 106 m. (answer ~9.3 m/s2)
- Why does a person in free fall experience weightlessness? Explain.
- State each of Kepler’s Laws.
- Given the mass of Mars is 6.4 x 1023 kg and the radius of Mars is 3390 km, find the weight of an 65 kg person on Mars in lbs (1 N = 0.225 lbs). (answer ~54 lbs).
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
Explain how the motion of an apple falling to the ground is related to the orbit of the Moon around the Earth. was first posted on July 15, 2019 at 9:26 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org