E – Portfolio : -Soft Systems Methodology-
You are to conduct a search of the Internet on the topic: Soft Systems Methodology. You should review the items you find and select a minimum of 5 items per topic and link them to your portfolio. You are not to upload files from the Internet, as you do not own copyright, and if you do, this will be plagiarism. You are to use links to your items only. You may include short focused items from Video or Audio clips lectures and/or tutorials, and your own work that you produce in the tutorials. The centre of your multi-columned Mahara page must be a Rich picture or concept map of the material you have presented showing how it all links together. Your portfolio should capture rich ideas, resources and innovative practice around business analysis within the frame of the topic listed above.
You are to write a brief discussion for each of the 5 items as to why you chose that item, and why you thought the items chosen are appropriate to the weekly topic..
Harvard referencing format and citations are to be used to substantiate your discussion.
E- Portfolio format and word limit
Word limit: 600-700 words per portfolio.
Each portfolio should be comprised of the following three sections for each item:
• Title- provide an informative title identifying the item;
• Rich Picture- A diagram using Cmap software of the main ideas and themes of your reseach helping to link the different media content together. You may choose to embed your links in this picture as well as hyperlink
• Link – provide 5 working links that can be followed to the original source location. each hyperlinked or (embeded if audio or video) to the start of the relevant discussion.
• Discussion – describe how the item links to the topic, and how the item increases your understanding of the topic. Include the citation to your item following Harvard formatting.
• Reflection – discuss how the item increases your understanding of the topic.
At the end of each e-portfolio include Reference list – provide a reference list at the end of each portfolio (not at the end of each item) providing the full details of each item following the Harvard Referencing format. The reference list does not form part of the word limit.
1. Taheri, L, Noraini,C, Abdulla, R. & Abdullah, S 2014, ‘Knowledge audit model for requirement elicitation process’ International Journal of Social, Management, Economics and Business Engineering, vol. 8, no. 2, pp.467-471.
2. BABOK v3 A Guild to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge, 2015 International Institute of Business Analysis Chapter 9
3. The Information Audit Principles and Guidelines 2003 HANNERÍ BOTHA AND J.A. BOON
4. Integrated reporting Elevating value, EY
Links for above:
password: 1m2t3s4N if required.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH homework handlers TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post E – Portfolio : -Soft Systems Methodology- appeared first on homework handlers .
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post E – Portfolio : -Soft Systems Methodology- appeared first on Homework Handlers.
E – Portfolio : -Soft Systems Methodology- was first posted on July 12, 2019 at 5:21 pm.
©2019 "Nursing Paper Tutors". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com