This essay is divided to 2 sections
1st section is answer three questions related to a severe acute exacerbation of asthma.
With 1000 words limit as following
Question 1 (500 words limit)
Question 2 (200 words limit)
Question 3 (300 words limit)
2nd section of the essay is Concept Map for the topic severe acute exacerbation of childhood asthma. with words limit of (500 words).
Note: I will attach an exemplar for the Concept Map as a guide.
• • The concept map must be computer generated.
• • Concept boxes should have titles with relevant content summarised within the box.
• • The summarised content may be in point format and size 10 font (Arial or Times New Roman) may be used on the concept map.
• • Concept boxes must be linked using lines and linking words/phrases to demonstrate logical relationships between concepts.
• • For conciseness, numbers may be used to replace traditional APA referencing within concept boxes only. If you use numbers, you must include a reference list in numerical order, corresponding to your references immediately after the concept map.
• • Critical thinking and creativity are essential components of the concept map. The map design needs to be visually stimulating.
Question 1. (500 words)
In a severe acute exacerbation of asthma explain the pathogenesis that results in widespread expiratory wheezes and dyspnoea.
Question 2. (200 words)
Discuss two high priority nursing strategies used to manage a child with a severe acute exacerbation of asthma and provide rationales for these strategies.
Question 3. (300 words)
To manage a severe acute exacerbation of asthma in a child continuous nebulised salbutamol is given. Three doses of ipratropium is added to the nebuliser at 20 minute intervals.
1. a) Discuss the mode of action of each of these drugs (salbutamol and ipratropium) relating to the underlying pathogenesis.
2. b) Relating your answer to the pharmacology of the two drugs, discuss nursing implications including how you will monitor and respond to adverse effects and how you will evaluate the therapeutic effect.
When answering questions:
• • Responses are to use full sentences, paragraphs, correct spelling and grammar.
• • All sources to be referenced using APA style. References must be between 2011 and 2015. And use 3 Journal article include other sources
Critical Analyse writing = means you need to Compare sources for the essay use more then one source talking about the same aspect on each paragraph.
Write an excellent strong discussion/argument on all the body paragraphs.
No introduction or conclusion to your work is needed.
you must write an essay that consists a reference list in APA 6th Edition style with a minimum of 3 Journal article include other sources.
References must be between 2011 and 2015. And use 3 Journal article include other sources.