It is related to my last order will sent in file my last order
Write in required template
Part A: Slide
Project Title and your name and student ID
– Introduction, background (4-5 lines to write is enough),Relevance of the Problem (Explain how your research question is important and relevant (useful) for the development of clinical practice or professional knowledge at a local and/or international level ) ,research question.
– List five (5) relevant key messages from your research project results (4 articles findings can just choose what u think are important findings from 1-2 articles don’t need to list all article findings).
– Discuss implementation of results for clinical practice and/or education and policy in relation to your research question.
– Recommendations for clinical practice and/or research, education, policy.
– Use 3-4 images if relevant. No more than 20% of the size in the text box.
Part B (500 words approx)
Think about what you have learned in this course. Discuss how you think this knowledge will influence your clinical practice as a newly qualified Registered Nurse. Write in 3rd person and use references as relevant.
This is about partB what you have learned in Nursing Project YOU can write Translate Evidence to Practice
This topic provides an overview of the current debates about translation of research evidence into practice, and draws conceptual links with the knowledge translation and EBP literature.
Registered Nurses are required to access and use current research evidence in their decision-making and clinical practice. This means researchers need to disseminate findings in accessible and understandable formats. Despite the existence of abundant clinical and health policy scientific evidence, gaps remain in the use of evidence to inform decision-making (Straus et al 2009). In reality, the implementation and application (use) of evidence to improve patient care is haphazard and inconsistent.
The goal of the knowledge translation agenda is to bridge the gap to improve the timely access to relevant research knowledge and use in decision-making. Bridging the gap requires change at multiple levels (individual, organisational structures, system). Potential barriers and incentives for achieving change in practice are examined and strategies to foster evidence-informed decision-making by nurses are explored.
References need additional 6-7 articles except 4 articles we have. References after 2015
rubric sent in another file