Choose one of the four following life situations:
- Husband/wife, two kids, 1 income, mortgage, good salary, some savings, and no college fund.
- Divorced, 55 years old, $1.2 million, 2 kids in college, and no debt.
- 24-year-old single woman, college graduate, engineer, and $20,000 savings.
- 74-year-old widower, excellent pension, $500,000, long-term care insurance, and three children.
Create a 700- to 1,050-word analysis in which you do the following:
- Describe the risk tolerance for the life situation selected.
- Recommend an asset allocation (specify percentage allocated to each asset group) to match that risk.
- Develop an investment portfolio that meets their needs.
- Consider and recommend any insurance that is appropriate.
- Specify any estate planning tools necessary to protect the family and their assets.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Use a separate section header for each of the 5 requirements. Points are deducted for not using these headers.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
Describe the risk tolerance for the life situation selected. was first posted on July 17, 2019 at 7:29 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org