In this assignment, you will combine the previous four (4) assignments into a proposal that you could present to the executive leadership and board members. You will argue the value of the change management plan to the overall success of the organization. Add to your previous submissions a plan for sustaining the change in the long run.
Write a six to ten (6-10) page paper in which you:
Section I: Organization: Describe the organization and comment on the HR change that the organization should make. Utilize effective diagnostic tools to assess the organizations ability to change. Support assertions with theoretical evidence.
- Describe the company in terms of industry, size, number of employees, and history.
- Analyze in detail the current HR practice, policy, process, or procedure that you believe should be changed.
- Formulate three (3) valid reasons for the proposed change based on current change management theories.
- Appraise the diagnostic tools that you can use to determine an organization’s readiness for change. Propose two (2) diagnostic tools which you can utilize to determine if the organization is ready for change. Defend why you believe the diagnostic tools selected are the best choice for diagnosing change in the organization.
- Using one (1) of the diagnostic tools you selected, assess the organization’s readiness for change.
- Provide results of the diagnostic analysis
- Explain the results
- Interpret whether or not the organization is ready for change. Substantiate your conclusion by referencing current change management theories.
Section II: Kotter Change Plan: Utilizing the Kotter eight (8) step method of change, create a solid change management plan for the HR initiative you identified as requiring improvement.
- Ascertain how each of the steps applies to your specific organization.
- Develop a strategy that illustrates how you would address each of the eight (8) stages of change:
- Establishing a sense of urgency
- Creating coalition
- Developing vision and strategy
- Communicating the vision
- Empowering broad-based action
- Generating short-term wins
- Consolidating gains and producing more change
- Anchoring new approaches into the culture
Section III: Resistance and Communication: Research methods of minimizing resistance to change and create plan to address resistance within your change management initiative.
- Diagnose the reasons for resistance to change.
- Interpret the potential causes of resistance in the organization. Identify and describe three (3) potential causes of resistance to your change plan. Identify and describe three (3) potential sources of resistance to your change plan.
- Create a plan for minimizing possible resistance to your change management plan.
- Elaborate on the relationship between resistance to change and communication.
- Evaluate three (3) communication strategies.
- Recommend one (1) communication strategy that would be applicable to your organization. Diagnose why this communication strategy is best for your organization.
- Create a solid communication plan for your change initiative.
Section IV: Sustaining Change: Research methods of sustaining change in organizations and create a plan for sustaining proposed change.
- Recommend two (2) strategies for sustaining change:
- Diagnose the two (2) theories from a scholarly perspective
- Evaluate why the strategies selected are viable for the organization
Section V: References: Utilize good scholarly research skills and writing skills to develop a solid change plan and presentation.
- Use at least ten (10) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources
- Write clearly and concisely about managing organizational change using proper writing mechanics.
Describe the company in terms of industry, size, number of employees, and history. was first posted on July 3, 2019 at 6:05 am.
©2019 "Medic Papers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com