Details: Complete all four parts of the chart listed below. Include in-text citations properly formatted in APA style as needed, as well as a reference note below.
Part 1: Pre-Practicum and Practicum
Directions: Include in-text citations from the Graduate Field Experience Manual and your state board as needed.
Pre-Practicum and Practicum
1. How and when would you begin to search for your pre-practicum and practicum site?
2. What steps would you take to secure a pre-practicum and practicum site?
3. What are the top two questions you would ask a supervisor interviewing you?
4. After reviewing your state board licensing requirements, do the following:· Identify the number of required practicum hours.· List how many pre-practicum and practicum hours are required by your state.· List how many pre-practicum and practicum hours are required by GCU.
5. What is the difference between direct and indirect hours? How many will you need of each during the pre-practicum and the following practicum/internship course?
6. What documentation do you need to have in place before you begin your pre-practicum and practicum?
7. Summarize your goals that you would like to achieve by the time you complete the practicum experience.
8. List at least three of the largest behavioral health resources in your area. Do any of these offer practicum for counselors?
Part 2: Licensure
Directions: Cite the appropriate state board website information. Please do not contact your state behavioral health board.
1. What licenses does your Behavioral Health Board cover for counseling?
2. What are three main differences between two of these licenses covered by the board?
3. What are the levels of certification or licensure available in your state for addiction counselors?
4. What does it take in your state to be a specialist in your field?
5. What is an endorsement/reciprocal license? Briefly discuss endorsement/reciprocal licensure in your state.
Part 3: Personal Professional Plan
Personal Professional Plan
1. What have you learned as it relates to your own pursuit of being an addiction counselor? Use specific examples in your response from Parts 1 and 2.
2. What are your 1-year and 5-year plans? What have you learned in regards to the requirements to being an addiction counselor?
Order a similar paper and get 15% discount on your first order with us
One Freelance Limited: a professional writing service that provides original papers. Our products include academic papers of varying complexity and other personalized services, along with research materials for assistance purposes only. All the materials from our website should be used with proper references.