You will analyze the historical background and treatment of that racial or ethnic group in the United States and their current status with regard to access and participation.
Note: In the Week 3 and Week 4 Discussions, you are required to choose different racial or ethnic groups to analyze (a United States group in Week 3 and a Non-United States group in Week 4). For your Course Project you must use one of the groups you chose in either Week 3 or 4 to be the focus of your analysis.
- Review Chapters 5 and 13 and the chapter you have chosen to examine related to your chosen specific group: Native Americans, African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, White ethnic Americans, Jewish Americans, or Arab Americans from Part 2 of the textbook.
- Consider the issues related to the group you choose with regard to its challenges with prejudice, discrimination, and assimilation.
an analysis of the group you chose in which you do the following:
- Analyze the historical background and treatment of the racial or ethnic group you have chosen, highlighting 2–3 important historical events that were defining moments for that group.
- Provide 2–3 examples of discrimination related to access and treatment.
- Compare your group’s participation rates, employment levels, and income levels with another racial or ethnic group in the United States.
- Analyze foreseeable challenges the group might face as a result of emerging trends in the United States.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Consider the issues related to the group you choose with regard to its challenges with prejudice, discrimination, and assimilation. appeared first on Nursing Paper Help.
Consider the issues related to the group you choose with regard to its challenges with prejudice, discrimination, and assimilation. was first posted on July 24, 2019 at 9:20 am.
©2019 "Nursing Paper Help". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com