This Case Study is to demonstrate increased knowledge/growth in your ability to identify behaviors and to communicate about treatment. You will demonstrate course-related knowledge in speaking more “deeply” about 1 specific client or complete a case study on a historical or fictional character. Your case study will identify specific behaviors and how those behaviors are evaluated in light of a specific theory.
You will also identify ways that specific behaviors can be addressed in a manner consistent with the theories of your field.(Psychology) (Domestic & Sexual Violence)
· Without violating confidentiality, provide background information on your subject (or group/situation), including behaviors observed, any medical information that is available, socio-cultural factors that might affect treatment, etc.
· Provide information about current behaviors, specifically maladaptive behaviors, and current treatment plans/progress.
· Using knowledge gained in your study of psychology in general and/or your cognate in particular, provide a brief theoretical explanation of your case. (This treatment plan may be hypothetical.)
The paper must fulfil the following criteria:
· 3–4 pages (This does not include title, abstract or reference pages) Therefore, 6-7 pages total includes title, abstract and reference page.
· Current APA format
· This document must maintain the strictest level of confidentiality.
The post Case Study On A Historical Or Fictional Character appeared first on Smart Essays.
Order a similar paper and get 15% discount on your first order with us
One Freelance Limited: a professional writing service that provides original papers. Our products include academic papers of varying complexity and other personalized services, along with research materials for assistance purposes only. All the materials from our website should be used with proper references.