Assignment 2: Total Rewards Design and Communication
Due Week 5 and worth 150 points
For companies that have a mission of selling, a major objective is to motivate the salespeople. While that are many factors that go into motivating these people, one of the primary factors is the compensation plan that describes how they will be rewarded. Research a large organization’s sales force and its compensation plan. Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
- Identify a total rewards design process by defining key strategies, statements, and philosophies attributed to the organization. HINT: See pages 31-32 in the WorldatWork text book.
- Assess and discuss at least three (3) considerations that need to be determined as you are developing a total rewards program.
- Discuss briefly the detail and emphasis of communicating total rewards programs to 3 levels of audiences: (1) Executives, (2) Managers, and (3) Employees. Take into consideration what needs to be communicated to whom and at what level of detail.
- Define total rewards branding and explain why it is important. What is HR’s main role in TR branding?
- Use at least five (3) quality academic resources in this assignment preferably from http://research.strayer.edu Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; paragraphs are properly indented, and all lines of information double-spaced; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate the elements of total rewards design and communication programs.
- Assess the fundamentals of compensation practices and the regulatory environment that affects them.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in total rewards.
- Write clearly and concisely about total rewards using proper writing mechanics.
Assess and discuss at least three (3) considerations that need to be determined as you are developing a total rewards program. was first posted on July 7, 2019 at 10:43 am.
©2019 "Medic Papers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com