IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. As listed in your textbook, all of the following are parties to the assessment enterprise EXCEPT:
2. A case study may include
3. Which of the following is the best way to establish rapport with a testtaker?
4. According to the American Psychological Association (APA), about how many tests are developed each year?
5. The ABAP Diplomate
6. As used with reference to psychological tests, format refers to
7. The United States Office of Strategic Services (OSS) used an approach to personnel evaluation that today would be characterized as
8. By federal law, which of the following types of tests may NOT be used in schools?
9. As a tool of assessment, the interview has been characterized as “a reciprocal affair.” What this means is that
10. Testtakers differ in their approach to an assessment situation to the extent that they
11. In the Chapter 1 Meet an Assessment Professional, Dr. Stephen Finn described how a typical therapeutic assessment ends. According to Dr. Finn, therapeutic assessment ends
12. Observation of behavior in the setting in which the behavior typically occurs is referred to as
13. “Never shoot ’em in the back,” “Do not fudge data,” and “A captain goes down with his ship” are all BEST characterized as a body of
14. Which court case reaffirmed the rights of universities to use race in admissions decisions to further the educational benefits that flow from a diverse student body?
15. In which case was it ruled that employment tests must measure the person for the specific job for which he or she is applying?
16. In the 1930s, clinical psychology was synonymous with:
17. As used in the text, the term imperial examinations refers to assessment for
18. The Daubert case had implications for the role of
19. When a test must be administered with an aid of a translator,
20. In Chapter 2’s Meet an Assessment Professional, Dr. Nathaniel Mohatt made reference to the People’s Awakening Project, a community-based study dealing with problems stemming primarily from
21. In which type of culture is value placed on traits such as conformity, cooperation, and interdependence?
22. Regarding psychologists’ duty to warn in cases involving testtakers who are HIV- positive,
23. “Psychologists must use only those techniques for which they are qualified by education, training, and experience.” This quote was MOST likely taken from the pages of
24. Persons diagnosed with different psychiatric disorders may have differing capacities to provide truly informed consent. A person suffering from which of the following disorders would have the BEST probability of providing truly informed consent?
25. Which behavioral scientist viewed individual differences as a source of error in experimentation?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
PSYC 421 Quiz 1
PSYC 421 Quiz 2
PSYC 421 Quiz 3
PSYC 421 Quiz 4
PSYC 421 Quiz 5
PSYC 421 Quiz 6
PSYC 421 Quiz 7
PSYC 421 Exam 1
PSYC 421 Exam 2
PSYC 421 Exam 3
The post According to the American Psychological Association (APA), about how many tests are developed each year? appeared first on Smart Essays.